Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Kim Kardashian wedding: Into LA

OK, I'm sitting in LA after a fun-filled redeye flight out of Detroit. Can you say, "Jet Lag"?

We're staying out in Culver City with friends and biding our time till we can get in the house in Santa Barbara.

So what's the news from the K&K front? Apparently, there's to be some sort of get together Thursday that does not involve oldsters. My daughter is trying to get into town for that one. Old people are invited to the late-night barbecue on Friday and, of course, the wedding on Saturday.

I suppose I should be thrilled to be here. This is the feeling I get with the paucity of information that comes my way. This really could have been printed on the invitation.

Dear Loser or Old Person or Persons

Be glad that you've got this invitation. Be glad because we really don't care about your butts and you'll be placed somewhere in the back with the grade c actors next to the kitchen doors  or the bathrooms. Don't try to contact us - we will not respond. We are busy and you ain't important. Bask in the glow and get over it.

K&K

No comments:

Post a Comment