Tuesday, November 1, 2011

The Garden of Delights

See this?


This is the garden that we were ushered to shortly after the wedding. To the right is where the bars are, in the middle where you see people standing around is a table loaded with every type of seafood known to mankind. I make more trips to this table then I make to the bar.

The Bar!!!

I settle down in an area below which is an ornate garden with benches and tables.





More pictures of the area with people blocking the view. They took this picture while a few feet away I was slamming a large piece of crab in my face. I was interrupted in the process of engorgement by Sarah, who is Kim's aunt.  "Mike, where did you get all that food?" I offered to show her if she promised not to dive onto the table.

"It really wouldn't look good", I said, pointing to the photographers. She did restrain herself but it was a near thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment