Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Confidentiality

This is real stupid. I know information that could change the world but I am under more strict confidentiality to Kim and Kris's wedding. The world is just goofy.


I wrote this a few weeks before I went to the wedding. Now I get it. I don't mean the money part. I've always got that. The less that's out, the more they can control flow and the more money they can charge. Kris and Kim got married in August but the big wedding is happening in October, at least for the rest of the world. Remember the British royal wedding? It’s over; one and done. It has also largely vanished from the public’s awareness. Kris Jenner managed to keep selling ads two months after the event. I get this. This is about money.

What I didn’t get was that this is a real marriage. This woman has planned this marriage since she was a girl. You might have heard this on the TV, as well, and took it with a grain of salt but I have it on good authority that this is true.

What does this tell you about a woman who in her consummate moment recreates the dreams of a little girl. Like I said, I don’t watch the shows so I can’t really say how she appears on TV. What I did see was a woman who uses her fame as a shield for her inner self.  Her makeup is perfect. It is so perfect that it’s imperfect. There is someone there but what you see just seems other. You get this when you get a glimpse passed this beauty when she’s with Kris and you see a tantalizing peak of who she actually is.

This was the Kim behind “Kim Kardashian” wedding. She wanted nothing to screw with it and kept everything close to the vest. We were inspected, bundled on a bus, driven around to an imposing mansion then put in assigned seating. Nothing was left to chance and no word was leaked. I was talking to one of her aunts out in the garden after the wedding. She told me that she knew what was going to happen next. I asked, “Had her sister told her or Kim. “Better”, she said, “I know the caterer.”



No comments:

Post a Comment