Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Is it love? On the beach with Kris and Kim


This thing seemed to come out of nowhere and it does involve the publicity hungry Kardashians so the first thing in my head was whether this was some concocted setup that would churn out magazine fodder for a year or so.

Of course, the speed at which this happened in some ways mitigates against this. I am now aware of the awesome machine that Kris Jenner wields and it doesn't seem to have her finger prints on it. Everything they do tends to be long and drawn out, milking the possibilities as long as possible. There would have been "Kris and Kim break up", "Kris and Kim get back together", "Is Kris having an affair?", "Is Kim having an affair?". The possibilities are endless and you can be sure that these will be coming to your supermarket magazine rack in the very near future. This was quick and certainly had to cut into the gate they could bring in on the whole wedding business.

Well, is this real? Yep, I’m afraid so. They are not only in love but they even probably like each other. What makes me say this; the incident at the beach.

When we arrived at the family party neither Kim or Kris were there. We contented ourselves with talking to the other Kardashians and wandering around looking at the grounds of the mansion we were at. I got a drink, talked to a photographer and then I noticed a long winding path that I assumed went to the ocean. I went down the path and found my wife sitting looking at the ocean and Kim Kardashian down at the beach with Mason and a whole television crew.


Kris suddenly shows up, hugs us and flops down on a hammock with Kaela soon following. My wife looks out at Kim on the beach and tells Kris to go get his fiancee and introduce us. This is where the magic occurs.


Kris stands up and in typical Kris style bellows, "Hey Kim. Hey Kim come here." She looks up, gets a big grin and waves back then starts towards us and for a moment they both have the same goofy grin. I'm kind of appalled but there is no longer any doubt in my mind that this isn't "reality" but real.

No comments:

Post a Comment